Funded training courses to help your business progress
Skills Support for the Workforce is all about progress. We can help you progress your career, education and business.
What’s on offer?
- A training needs analysis for your business, identifying the skills you need to support your business ambitions
- Flexible training – pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- Learning pathways for your employees enabling them to progress within your organisation onto higher level qualifications or apprenticeships
- Recognised accredited qualifications and training courses to enhance your employees’ skills
Distance and online learning now available in the following areas*:
Principles of Infection Prevention and Control
- Manufacturing and Warehousing
- Leadership and Management
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Health and Social Care
- Digital, Marketing and IT
*subject to availability
How could you benefit?
- A more efficient business with improved profitability
- A highly skilled workforce delivering quality outputs for your customers and improving business performance
- Improved staff satisfaction and motivation, reducing staff turnover
- A wider appeal to new recruits
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace and improved chance of winning new business
SSW is co-financed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund. This means you can access a wide range of training at no cost* to your business. *subject to eligibility
- Providing support for lower skilled people to progress into apprenticeships and lifelong learning
- Improving the digital capability of the workforce
- Providing leadership and management training
Please see below for eligibility criteria.
- The learner has to be employed by the organisation (or self-employed).
- The learner has to be eligible to work in the UK – evidence will be required
- The learner must be aged 16+ (no upper age restriction)
- The training has to be delivered within the Swindon and Wiltshire LEP region and by one of the contracted SSW Training Providers
Make an enquiry