New CDI Certificate for Careers Assistants
We are delighted to offer this new two-day course for Careers Assistants who support Careers Leaders in the administration and delivery of the careers programme and the achievement of the Gatsby Benchmarks and Quality in Careers Standard.
Delivered by experienced career development professionals, Michele Squire (Birmingham) and Kath Wright (London and Newcastle) the two days will cover the following and enable delegates to share experience and knowledge with others working in a similar role.
- The careers education and guidance sector
- The Gatsby Benchmarks
- The Quality in Careers Standard
- The CDI Framework for careers, employability and enterprise education
- How to network with employers and other to enrich your careers programme
- How to meet the careers information needs of pupils/students
- How to comply with relevant legislation, Statutory Guidance for Schools and Colleges and the CDI Code of Ethics
- Keeping skills and knowledge up to date
- Birmingham - 2 October and 14 November 2019
- London - 10 October and 14 November 2019
- Newcastle - 16 January and 27 February 2020
£390 + VAT for the two-day course - non-accredited, plus £660 + VAT for an optional accreditation of the three L4 units.
Accredited route: £1,050 + VAT; includes all refreshments; PowerPoints; use of our electronic portfolio; assessment; internal QA/verification; registration and certification with OCR. (Those following the optional accredited route, will need to be members of the CDI; you can join when you book your place on the course.)
Optional Accreditation – QCF Level 4 Diploma
For those wishing to accredit their learning and experience we offer an optional accreditation package for the achievement of the QCF Level 4 Diploma in Careers Information and Advice units:
- Preparing to work in the career guidance sector*
- Meeting the career-related information needs of clients
- Operate within networks to support the delivery of the service.
*Is also a unit of the Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development. Achievement of this unit would offer the first step towards gaining the full Diploma and being qualified to provide personal careers guidance.
If you have any questions relating to the qualification content and delivery, please contact email@example.com
If you have any questions relating to booking a place, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For More information or to book your place go to https://www.thecdi.net/CDI-Academy---Certificate-for-Careers-Assistants