In times of crisis, it can feel incredibly overwhelming to seed out the good information from the bad. Tune out the noise and stay informed with trustworthy information and business resources to get you and your company through the complex challenges brought on by COVID-19.
Free Business-Specific Resources:
- Harvard Business Review: Communicating Through The Coronavirus Crisis
- Hubspot: Crisis Communication & Management Templates
Government Resources for Businesses:
- UK GOV: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Guidance for Employers & Businesses
- UK GOV: Coronavirus Support for Employees, Benefit Claimants and businesses
Managing Remote Work:
- Guidelines for Converting Instructor-led Training to Remote Training
- Business Training Continuity During Public Health Events
- Settling Into Your New Remote Job: 3 Tips to Help You Ace Your First Month
- Digital Communication Skills: Is Your Message Getting Across?Latest Health News
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19;
- Travel advisories;
- Live media updates from WHO headquarters;
- Advice for the public.