Brookes Swindon (15) (002)

The Operating Department Practice course is mainly based in the South-West, with academic contact primarily at our Joel Joffe Building, Swindon campus.

It offers a unique opportunity to develop the knowledge and clinical skills required to deliver care to patients undergoing surgery. During your studies, you will gain a very wide range of experience in specialist operating theatre environments and associated clinical areas within the hospital setting, such as adult intensive care.

As a member of the operating theatre team, you will work alongside medical and other healthcare professionals.

Start Date: Sep 2018

You will attend university for around 40% of your time, with the remaining 60% spent on placement in clinical practice. During your placements you will be supported by a link lecturer who will provide tutorials and further support. 

Enrol Here